|Name:||Chow Bella Café – Sydney|
|Description:||Design & Construction of 140m2 Restaurant & Catering Kitchen|
Fitout of Restaurant & commercial catering kitchen including;
- Demolition & Strip-out;
- 72m2 dining area;
- 68m2 commercial kitchen and prep areas;
- Walk through coolroom & freezer;
- Mechanical kitchen exhaust;
- Store & Communications Room;
- Restaurant Managers Office;
- Front of House prep and Point of Sales;
- Coffee Bar;
- Food Code Compliance; and
- Shopfront & internal joinery.
Restaurant & commercial catering kitchen
The project involved the fit-out design and construction of a food code compliant restaurant and catering kitchen within the Vicinity Shopping Complex, Parramatta Road, Sydney. Complexities included completing the fit-out work in conjunction with the base build construction of the shopping centre valued at $60m. Working in conjunction with the Head Contractor, Built.
Working with the client, Vicinity Centres and Head Contractor, Built, Bull & Bear Projects was engaged as Principal Contractor to undertake the fit-out works, completing the design, approvals and construction in 8 weeks from signing contracts.